Alternative dispute resolution has expanded over the last several years and has become an important step in the dispute resolution process.
We are a well known law firm in India providing alternative dispute resolution services. Our Firm assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of general and special practices in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Construction and Infrastructure, Real Estate, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Aviation, Insurance and Reinsurance, International Finance, International Investments, Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc.
Our Firm has a significant experience in both international and domestic arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation.
Our Law Office focuses solely on resolving disputes through international arbitration, combining legal excellence, rigour, experience and an outstanding track record with reasonable legal fees that are typically one-third those of the large corporate firms we typically face and where our lawyers previously practised. Our highly-praised lawyers have served as legal counsel in hundreds of commercial, investment and construction arbitrations, for clients including individuals, businesses.
Our attorneys have acted as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitrations providing best advice and support in resolving disputes.
We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client’s requirements and handle complex arbitration matters both in India and abroad.
Services provided by our Firm include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Conducting international arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients.
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantivelaw
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreementscontaining arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration
- Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint VentureAgreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures